Filed under: Web Speed and Performance
Tags: caching, http compression
Learn how to send less data, less often in this new archived webinar from Port80 Software!
Port80 Software invites you to view a webinar on Web performance solutions… We recently reviewed the Web acceleration market, where Port80 Software solutions like httpZip, ZipEnable, CacheRight, and w3compiler come to play on IIS Web server performance, and how to analyze HTTP compression and Expiry Cache Control solutions with HTTP analysis tools.
Agenda — Web Performance Solutions for Microsoft IIS Web Servers:
– Common Web Performance Challenges
– The Web Acceleration Market
– Analyzing the HTTP Request/Response Cycle
– HTTP Compression
– Expiry Based Cache Control
– Questions and Answers…
Login to Access the Archived Webinar:
– Go to https://www119.livemeeting.com/cc/port80/view?id=Web_Performance_Solutions_1.
– Enter your name, the Recording ID if not already entered (Web_Performance_Solutions_1), bypass the Recording Key (this is not required), and then click View Recording.
– You will be presented with two format options on the next screen; we recommend choosing the second version (“meeting replay), as the first version does not include video.
– Click the Windows Media icon under ‘View’ for the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Replay version, and this will launch the Webinar in Windows Media Player (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspx).
– If you have any trouble logging into the Webinar, please just ask for help at email@example.com.
Thanks for watching, and please let us know if you have a topic for our next webinar event or if we can answer any questions on IIS performance!