Filed under: Uncategorized
We released LinkDeny 1.1 last week with some fixes and new features worth the mention. For customers and test downloaders, this is a freebie update:
Changes in LinkDeny version 1.1 (8/2007):
1. Updated GeoIP.dat file for most current IP address and geographic data.
2. Altered type of HTTP redirection for this Action option from temporary redirects (302) to permanent redirects (301).
3. Added feature to update IIS logs with proper HTTP status code when LinkDeny action is taken like 404 error response or 301 redirection response.
4. Fixed various bugs in the Time Limit Test, both functional and UI.
5. Fixed UI bug that caused crash when many LinkDeny rules were loaded in the Settings Manager.
Also, we are working hard to release ServerDefender Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the next few weeks, the first of our two new upcoming Web app firewalls…
More to come,