Work at Port80
Port80 is a great place for talented and motivated Web professionals to work and grow. We offer competitive wages, a friendly work environment, and comprehensive benefits including health and dental for full-time employees. We work on challenging products and services to improve Web server and application security and performance.
If you’ve got this Sys Admin skill set, there could be a role for you with Port80:
- ISAPI filters or extensions programming in C/C++ (to run on IIS platforms)
- ihttpmodules and/or ihttphandlers programming (to run on IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008)
- C# and ASP.NET programming
- Microsoft IIS Web server internals
- Web server or proxy server coding (even for Apache or Ngnix)
- You find yourself occasionally dreaming in HTTP, TCP, and other core Web protocols
Developers are always welcome to apply:
- PHP and SQL skills
- CMS (proprietary, commercial, open source) back-end customization a plus
- Experience working with large frameworks and/or high volume online systems
- Experience/Understanding of TDD
- Strong understanding of web application UI principals
Sales Professionals who have experience with the former are also encouraged to apply with:
- 2 years of B2B sales experience, preferably selling Security, Web or SaaS solutions and products
- Experience selling to decision-makers at small and medium-sized companies (Owners, C-Level Executives)
- Proven ability to generate sales activity through networking and marketing
If you have this expertise, you'll find Port80 right up your alley. You can work remote or locally in beautiful San Diego with a great group of sharp developers, so don't let where you live keep you away, so what are you waiting for? Drop us a line at email@example.com with details on your background, and we'll go from there.
Port80 Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.