Previous LinkDeny Releases
Changes in version 2.2.4 (1/2011):
- Removed erroneous event log error message.
Changes in version 2.2.3 (10/2010):
- Fixed installation problem on 32-bit Server 2008.
Changes in version 2.2.2 (1/2010):
- Fixed installation problem on Server 2008.
Changes in version 2.2.1 (12/2009):
- Resolved certain installer issues regarding required runtimes.
Changes in version 2.2.0 (10/2009):
- Added support for Server 2008 (IIS 7) and Server 2008 R2 (IIS 7.5).
Changes in version 2.1.0 (7/2009):
- Added 64-bit support.
- Added new reason code in logging for Allow-If-Any rule type.
- Fixed text errors on Test Details dialogs.
- Updated documentation.
Changes in version 2.0.0 (6/2009):
- Added the ability to restrict (by both MIME type and URL path) the requests that are able to place the Time Limit cookie for the Time Limit test.
- Added the option for making an Allow type rule stop all further rule evaluation when a request passes the rule's test(s).
- Added a more-permissive variation on the Allow type rule (allow if any selected test has a match).
Changes in version 1.1.3 (12/2008):
- Updated minidump generation mechanism.
Changes in version 1.1.2 (8/2008):
- Fixed stability issues
Changes in version 1.1.1 (7/2008):
- Added crash debug diagnostics
Changes in version 1.1 (8/2007):
- Updated GeoIP.dat file for most current IP address and geographic data.
- Altered type of HTTP redirection for this Action option from temporary redirects (302) to permanent redirects (301).
- Added feature to update IIS logs with proper HTTP status code when LinkDeny action is taken like 404 error response or 301 redirection response.
- Fixed various bugs in the Time Limit Test, both functional and UI.
- Fixed UI bug that caused crash when many LinkDeny rules were loaded in the Settings Manager.