Advanced Access Controls for IIS
Control Your Site's Access. Secure Your Site from Leeching
LinkDeny provides full control of site requests and responses, allowing you to prevent hotlinking and stop bandwidth theft.
Access management puts you in control of your site with the ability to: Redirect request to a specific URL on your site or any site, replace response with a specific file (image, HTML, etc.), and replace response with 404 HTTP server error message.
Dynamic Access Management
The flexible, rules-based system allows you to use a wide variety of criteria to deny access to content resources.
Block country-level and targeted site attacks with LinkDeny's GeoIP database.
An XML-formatted rules engine makes integration of LinkDeny into existing systems hassle-free.
Industries We Secure
Port80 provides security for a variety of industries:
- & More...
Easily Control Access
Control access to proprietary, paid, or copyrighted Web site content and help reduce affiliate fraud by ensuring legitimate referrals; ensure your bandwidth is available only to your users.
What LinkDeny Does:
Blocks Unauthorized Content Downloads
LinkDeny's powerful access controls can block downloads of your content based on requestor's: IP address, Referring URL, Country or geographic location, Length of user session, Type of Web browser, Existence of cookie, or HTTP request header type and content.
Provides URL Paths or MIME Type Rules
Allow or Deny access to specific URL paths or MIME types of files (wildcards and regular expressions supported) requested by a browser or proxy server based on pre-configured criteria:
Full Access Control
Full control of LinkDeny site requests and responses, including: Log and take no action (by default on installation), Redirect request to a specific URL on your site or any site, Replace response with a particular file (image, HTML, etc.), and Replace response with 404 HTTP server error message.
XML-based Rule Templates
LinkDeny's XML-based Rule Templates provide ready-to-deploy anti-leeching and access control rules; dozens of access control templates provided.
Templates to Allow or Deny a request based on geographic IP data:
Templates to Allow or Deny a request based on the request's referring site:
Templates to Allow or Deny a request based on best practice security policies:
- IIS 8 / Server 2012 (please email email@example.com for more information).
- IIS 7.5 / Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1
- IIS 7 / Server 2008 with Service Pack 2
- IIS 6 / Server 2003 (all editions) with Service Pack 2
- x86 (32-bit)
- x64 (64-bit)
The following runtimes are also required but can be installed by the LinkDeny installer if not already present on the target system:
- .Net 2.0 (or higher)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1
- The current LinkDeny installer does not support scenarios in which one or more IIS application pools are running in 32-bit mode on 64-bit hardware. Please contact Port80 Software Technical Support for additional information.
- IIS 5.0 Isolation (compatibility) Mode on IIS 6.0 / Server 2003 is not supported.
- For IIS 7.x / Server 2008 installations, the following IIS Role Services must be installed:
- ISAPI Filters
- IIS 6.0 Metabase Compatibility