httpZip goes beyond IIS native compression and provides you with a tool that will work in many instances when native compression simply will not. httpZip gives you the extra control that you need for the highest level of performance and optimization.
ZipEnable provides management of IIS built-in native compression engine (IIS 6) by allowing you to safely expose and control the most advanced aspects of compression to get full performance built-in to IIS from an easy to use GUI interface.
|Discover the Differences||httpZip||ZipEnable|
|Manage compression at the global, site, directory and file levels||X||X|
|Decide what to compress by file type||X||X|
|Decide what to compress by MIME type||X|
|Compression exclusions based on HTTP version, proxy usage and type of request||X||X|
|Advanced control of compression cache settings||X||X|
|Browser compatibility checking||X||X|
|Static compressed content caching||X||X|
|Dynamic compressed content caching||X|
|Web-based reporting of compression savings by site and URL||X|
|Programmatic control of compression and caching with in-page directives||X|
|3rd party IIS component compatibility||X|
|Complex architecture support (ie. MVC, URL re-writing, etc)||X|
|IIS 7.0 & 7.5 compatibility||X|
STARTING AT $349.95
- Apply compression in cases where native compression simply cannot work.
- Deliver compressed pages as fast as possible using dynamic content caching.
- Provides trackable compression and bandwidth savings information via web-based reports to understand your ROI.
- Gain highly configurable HTTP compression controls via
- Global level settings
- Site, directory, and file setting
- MIME type based settings
- Control compression programmatically with in-page directives.
- Optional HTML and CSS code optimization can be turned on for source minification and extra compression.
- Support for 32-bit application pools on 64-bit versions of IIS 7.x
- IIS Manager UI (Server 2008 versions)
STARTING AT $199.95
- Manage compression at the global, site, directory, and file levels.
- Modify compression schemes by file type.
- Quickly deploy HTTP compression with configuration wizard.
- Compression exclusions based on HTTP version, proxy usage and type of request.
- Ability to set priority of default Gzip and Deflate compression schemes.
- Advanced control of compression cache settings.
- ZipEnable adds browser compatibility checking.